General terms and conditions and customer information
I. General terms and conditions
§ 1 basic provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to contracts that you conclude with us as a provider (aii GmbH & Co. KG) via the manuka4life.com website. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of any conditions you may have used is contradicted.
(2) Consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can largely not be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that acts in the course of a legal transaction in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 conclusion of the contract
(1) The object of the contract is the sale of goods.
(2) Already with the listing of the respective product on our website we submit you a binding offer to conclude a contract under the conditions specified in the article description.
(3) The contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows:
The goods intended for purchase are placed in the "shopping cart". Using the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can call up the "shopping cart" and make changes there at any time.
After calling up the "Checkout" page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data will be displayed again on the order overview page.
If you use an instant payment system (e.g. PayPal / PayPal Express, Amazon Payments, Sofort) as a payment method, you will either be directed to the order overview page in our online shop or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system.
If you are forwarded to the respective instant payment system, make the appropriate selection or entry of your data there. Finally you will be directed back to our online shop on the order overview page.
Before sending the order, you have the option to check all the information here again, to change it (also using the "back" function of the Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase.
By submitting the order using the "Buy" button, you declare legally binding acceptance of the offer, which results in the contract being concluded.
(4) Your inquiries regarding the creation of an offer are non-binding for you. We will make you a binding offer in text form (e.g. by email), which you can accept within 5 days.
(5) The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partially automated via email. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have stored with us is correct, the receipt of the e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Special agreements on offered payment methods
(1) SEPA direct debit (basic and / or company direct debit)
When paying by SEPA core direct debit or by SEPA direct debit, you authorize us to collect the invoice amount from the specified account by issuing a corresponding SEPA mandate.
The deadline for submitting the pre-notification will be reduced to 5 days before the due date. You are obliged to ensure that the account has sufficient funds on the due date. In the case of a direct debit due to your fault, you have to bear the bank fee.
§ 4 right of retention, retention of title
(1) You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 5 warranty
(1) There are statutory liability for defects.
(2) As a consumer, you are asked to immediately check the item for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage upon delivery and to inform us and the freight forwarder of any complaints as soon as possible. Failure to do so will have no effect on your statutory warranty claims.
§ 6 Choice of law, place of performance, place of jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the habitual residence of the consumer is not withdrawn (principle of favorability).
(2) The place of performance for all services from the business relationships existing with us and the place of jurisdiction is our registered office, provided that you are not a consumer, but a merchant, a legal person under public law or a special fund under public law. The same applies if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or if your place of residence or habitual residence is not known at the time the lawsuit is filed. The authority to also call the court at another legal place of jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods explicitly do not apply.